Touched Twice United offers professional coaching to leaders who are spearheading their church’s Medical Clinic efforts.
WHAT IS COACHING?
Coaching is a one-on-one interactive relationship that helps a person identify and accomplish their personal and professional goals faster than they could on their own. Coaching is about implementation and execution.
WHO BENEFITS FROM COACHING?
TTU pairs seasoned clinic coordinators with your church’s clinic leader providing someone to walk alongside them in order to help them achieve their goals.
- Clinic leaders who want to accelerate their own personal growth and achieve goals
- Clinic leaders who are looking to work smarter rather than harder
- Clinic leaders who desire to be more effective in their ministry
WHAT DOES COACHING INVOLVE?
- Coaching involves 4-6 coaching appointments per clinic. Distance is not an obstacle in coaching. Coaching appointments can happen face to face, via Skype, or phone.
- The frequency and duration of coaching are customized to your needs. Most of our clients commit to 3-6 months of coaching at a time. We do regular reviews with every client to ensure that your investment is producing results.
- Coaching begins with setting goals and continues with systematic progress toward those goals.