Touched Twice offers professional coaching to church leaders
who are spearheading health care clinics.
WHAT IS COACHING?
Coaching is about strategy, implementation and execution. The TTU approach is a one-on-one interactive relationship that helps you identify and accomplish personal and professional goals faster than you could on your own.
WHO BENEFITS FROM COACHING?
TTU pairs seasoned clinic coordinators with new and potential clinic leaders providing someone to walk alongside them to help achieve their goals.
- Clinic leaders who want to accelerate their own personal growth.
- Clinic leaders who are looking to work smarter rather than harder.
- Clinic leaders who desire to be more effective in their ministry.
WHAT DOES COACHING INVOLVE?
- Begin with setting goals and continue with systematic progress toward achieving these goals.
- Participate in 4-6 appointments per clinic. Distance is not an obstacle. Coaching sessions can happen face to face, via Skype or by phone.
- Commit to 3-6 months of coaching at a time, with appointments customized in frequency and duration to meet your needs. Regular reviews ensure that your investment is producing the desired results.